Monday, February 8, 2016
Guest policy as defined by Moose International
Only the following persons may be admitted as a "qualified guest' into the social quarters or home of any lodge of the Order:
A: An active lodge or chapter member’s spouse. (Note – There are no limits on the number of times a spouse may be admitted as a guest.)
B: An active lodge or chapter member’s immediate family. (Note – There are no limits on the number of times a spouse or qualified family member under the age of 21 may be admitted as a guest, however, all other immediate family members would be limited to two visits as they now qualify as a prospective member of the person signing them into the social quarters.)
C: A prospective member is defined as any guest that is accompanied by a member who can sponsor them for membership in the Order, with the exception listed in (A) of this section. As permitted by the House Committee, a prospective member may be admitted subject to the following:
(1) The prospective member is accompanied at all times by his or her sponsor.
(2) The prospective member is properly signed in as a guest.
(3) The prospective member shall not make purchases.
(4) The prospective member shall leave when his or her sponsor leaves.
(5) The prospective member shall be limited to two (2) visits.
All adult guests of members must be signed in as a guest and leave when the member leaves.